Sunday, May 24, 2009

Entering the Blogger World

I can't believe that we are entering the blogger world! I am so crazy to be doing this. Although I'm in hopes that this we be easier for all of you to keep in touch. We are kind of in our own little world and we need to be better at communicating with you and in as much as I read a lot of posts I thought I would post something and then be able to post comments on yours. LOL!

2 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Oh wow! Yay! I'm so excited! Let me know if you need any help getting started! Blogging is fun! It'll be good to be able to keep in touch a little bit better!

The Thornleys said...

lacie, i was excited to see that you are going to do this, and sad that you haven't in a while!!! Hope to see you do it soon!

Post a Comment