Wednesday, December 30, 2009

UPdate!!!



Well I am not very good with keeping this updated and so I just wanted to tell some things that have happened the past while. Halloween-Our kids picked out their own costumes this year. They were all so fun and different. It was really fun to see the fun personalities each child has. We had lots of fun at Halloween parties.
My kids dog Rowdy ended up dying the day after Thanksgiving. Not exactly sure what happened. When I found him his eye was completely out of his eye socket and he had blood everywhere on him. Took him to the vet and things were not good. Ended up having him put down. Sad day.


Kevin and I are in the process of doing our basement. This is so exciting!!! We will have the first 3 rooms done very soon. I will be nice for the space and the kids are looking forward to their playroom.
Christmas was wonderful!
There were great parties this year! I always look forward to my grandma's party because of all the things that we do there. She always has the grandchildren act out the nativity and it is always very special. I remember doing it and now it is fun watching our kids do it.
This year we also went to my mom's for Christmas eve, just as we always do. It is just so special. After another very special program which we always do we exchange gifts. This year we gave the movie UP to my sisters and also one sister-in-law that we had this year (we draw name on kev's side). I love that movie and think that there is a ton of meaning to it. This is way I labeled this an UPdate!!!
Then on Christmas day we go to Kev's parents and my mother-in-law also does a neat program. She reads us a different story every year and gives and ornament to go on our Christmas tree to go along with it. This year she read "Tudley didn't know". Then we all got a turtle ornament. She added something new this year, a puppet show which was the nativity characters. The children had a great time using the puppets.

1 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Holy crap - how did I not know about Rowdy? I've been so out of the loop this semester! I'm so sorry to hear about that. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! Happy New Year!

Post a Comment