
I love fair time. It is always so busy, but I really do enjoy it! This year was probably the busiest one, yet it was the most fun! This year fair started way early for me because I knew my kids would be showing in the horse show and I had a goal to find a cute show shirt for Hadlee as well as my niece Jordyn. I got on ebay like every day and I got really good buys on these two adorable shirts that sparkled!!!! The little cowgirls absolutely loved them. When I went to give the shirts to them at their grammy Tammy's they ran around in them for a whole hour:) Hunter was so excited to ride Peppy this year and he is really excited to do walk/trot next year! Hayden did an incredible job riding Peppy in the 9 and under Horsemanship class. He loped and even though Peppy does not like her right lead much, she did switch it and he rode well. What a pleased mom and dad he had as this was his first time ever in a class that he had to lope in.
On Wednesday Hadlee was in the parade and she was so excited-that is until she found out that she would be riding on a trailer instead of horse:( Not a happy girl at all, but she looked cute, but would wear her hat! This year my sister KariAnne and I were asked to be flag girls. It was a good experience and was fun. We carried American Flags and it was a real AHH moment as 8 flags entered the arena. Special thanks to my sisters for all the help. Jeri-thanks for taking video and pics. Also big thanks to my best friend, my mom for all your help, we know you were extremely busy, but glad you could sneak away to watch the grand-kids!!!
3 comments:
It was a WAY fun fair! Jordyn sure loved her shirt! All the kids had lots of fun being in the horse show! It's a great tradition!
Can't wait to go scrappin' in October!
PS - I love the new blog look! Too cute!
Cute blog background! Sounds like the fair was fun.
Post a Comment